Friday, March 29, 2013

Taking a step back

Tonight I began thinking about my future and I realized, I need to plan my moves more cautiously. So some plans may have changed a little, but the goal remains the same.

Film/ comic books/ cartoons/ books etc is the final goal.  The information that was recently laid upon me was that I may need to rethink about going to the school I was planning on going to, and going to an even better school. Of course it would help me in the long run, but it sort of threw a kink in my track. Don't get me wrong the person gave me some excellent advice and I am indeed going to take it like a hungry person.

All in all, I'm going to speak with my other half and see what she thinks about it, and then make a decision from there.

I'll update later.



No comments:

Post a Comment