Sunday, March 31, 2013

Art #51

Last night I went shopping, and I purchased two notebooks. My goal is to start a story, and finish it in one book.  No pre-meditation before writing, just free balling it.  I have to say, my mind has been running all day coming up with things as I write, and I feel this story will most likely be the best thing I've ever wrote. Hopefully its not, but well see.

I haven't looked at any artwork for inspiration till just now so this is whats inspiring this notebook tale.






These are computer parts...but the reason I posted these wasn't because of the computer parts. It's because of the design.  This bottom one looks like a building or some kind of structure. Can't go into why I choose these specifically because it will be giving away the story.  The rest is some nice guff I found that made me say hmmm while writing.






























No comments:

Post a Comment