Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Bioshock Infinite!!!

Next Tuesday its here!! What? You might be asking. Well Bioshock Infinite of course!  Why am I making a big deal about this game? Well That is why I'll explain in this post. Plus I wanted to post some videos of behind the scene of the game, so you guys can get a feel of the minds behind the game.

Well the reason I'm a big fan of a game that I've never played before is because of the look. That's not the only reason.  The Bioshock series has this thing where they put you in a place that something is just not right and you know it, but its never said.  Like hearing a bat squeak in your house, but not seeing it.  You know that little bastard is there.  Well that's how Bioshock is to me.  

Last year I started writing a script for a scary concept with a little girl and monsters.  The monsters I had in mind were similar to Big Daddy and the other creeps from the first 2 Bioshock games.  I don't know why I never finished it, but I mentioned it to one of my friends and they seemed to be really interested in it.  I'm really banking on this new Bioshock resparking my fire to finish that story. 

Heres some vids of the creator talking about the game





Another thing that's got me with the Game is Elizabeth, shes such an interesting character. I cant wait to see how her story unfolds through out the game.

This young lady is named Anna Moleva and she has been hired  to be the official face of BioShock Infinite's Elizabeth in advertisements and at events

One more thing! This awesome trailer




No comments:

Post a Comment