Sunday, March 17, 2013

Everything

This World is what we make of it.  We can be anything we want to be.  The only thing we have to do is work for it. Tonight I was talking to well my girlfriend's sister, and I told her that one day I want a Disney Wedding.  And I told her I'll make sure that I have one.  I'm not that type of guy who sits around planning my wedding, but I do have what I want in mind, so I'm not clueless.

Anyway this isn't about my wedding which is awhile away. This is about Everything! This is taking in all the good things.  Enjoy life.

Things like this is what I mean when I say enjoy life. Next time You're with your special one, and the sun is setting, give them a nice long kiss.  Why?  Its the littlest things that make moments special.




  Having a pool/hot tub like this would be awesome.
Also, take in the location, over looking the sea.

Space what do you make of it, Is it some place that well all be soon.




Since I mentioned earlier that If you want something, put your mind to it....I want my pool in my back yard to be similar to this.






How did she get out there without getting wet?  This seems like a really relaxing place.






My Girlfriend posted this on her facebook, and I had to steal it from her. I'm a sucker for Islands and the ocean. Dont Ask!





Clown fish









I would never do this. Why? This is something that I'll never ever do! 



No comments:

Post a Comment