Thursday, March 14, 2013

Movies!!

Yes Over the past year or so, I've been stock piling photos, and posters from this years coming feature films and I just looked through them and I'm so excited!  Then I started to wonder....Has there ever been a summer where there weren't any blockbusters to get excited about?  Last year we had the Avengers, The Amazing Spider-Man, and The Dark Knight Rise, with a couple others. But this year, I gotta say I'm Excited to See Man of Steel.  Oh Look at me Rambling on. Lets get to them.

To Start us off is Iron-Man 3












Then Later this summer Man of Steel Flies into theaters!!









Then Wolverine! GOD I cant wait for this!





Hangover Part 3





And there's Many more!




Next summer will bring a new Xmen and its gonna be huge, Ill talk more about it later





Oh one last thing This is Ashton Kutcher as Steve Jobs...Cant wait this movie to come out as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment