Thursday, October 18, 2012

Art #27

I wanted to use this post to talk a little about my new story I started writing today.  I feel its going to be a dozy.....BUT stuff started piling up and I decided to make this a series collection, why because Im still fighting myself if about my story so yea.  Lets Get Started

                                                                       I guess this one, I'll gain the title as Color Fiend




Why am i such a sucker for color?









Love how the red of her hair is surrounded by the blue water.






Color!!!!>_<





Color!!! >_< Love the Blues, Violets, Yellows, Oranges, Pink, Green, and White.
 
 
Are These Mirrors? or Are these Paintings?  I might just answer Later




They're paintings



Americans?

Am I Dreaming?


Think this will do for tonight....


No comments:

Post a Comment