Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Art #25

This Art will have a collection of series.  The first one  was done by Olafur Eliasson. Titled, The Weather Project.  This inspired a story I've been noting right now about the sun and how it was once a living being.





 
 
The next one is titled Nothing But The Blur of Travelling TimeJack Hardwicke
 
 
 The next series is titled Rainy Day Paintings by Gregory Thielker
The other day a friend of mine posted a picture on Facebook and the Caption on the Picture was The Umbrella man, and it gave me an idea, what that idea is I'm not sure but I think it would be a great title for one of my movies.
 



 
One more this one is an inspired for my dreaming story.  Its the stars and the outline of the children that got me.  Makes you think they are dreaming.
 

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment