Thursday, November 8, 2012

Lets Talk: The Hobbit Posters!

One of the films I'm excited about this year is.....Well if you guessed SkyFall you are correct, but also Peter Jackson's Return to middle Earth with The Hobbit.  Going to have to make it a special date :P There are set to be a trilogy...which I dont understand (I really do, its for the money) why they are making a book which was shorter than any of the other Lord of The Rings Books into a Three part epic? But hey lets just hope Pete doesnt screw up, which I highly doubt he will.

So What I have here today are the Poster for the film, a bunch of them if I say so myself but it really gets me excited about it so yea here they are.

















 
The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey Comes to theaters December 14, 2012 Cant wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment