Thursday, August 2, 2012

Art#14

The left oer stuff thats so good I cant even think, so youll see my video nerd come out, my color freak, and more so heres the clusterload.  Its so much that i dont know what to theme and title this post after.  Ill call this one the CLuster


These two were done by Jamie Hewlett....hes my favorite artist



Industry art

And now you see the video game nerd in me come out














the color is among us!!!





COlor



COld play turned thier last album into a comic book.... love that idea









Ouch



dye in water



Colorful woman




concept art



4 comments:

  1. Nice collection here...Just wish some of em were HQ. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yea, orry about that, ill try to get some HQ ones next time

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crazy. Getting some ideas for my next tat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alot of these would make some sick tats

    ReplyDelete