Friday, February 22, 2013

Art #46

I'm Different, and I'm proud of it.  Over the years I was always uncomfortable around people, simply because I figured they'd think I was different. Well....now that I'm older....I don't give two shits what they think. And I don't really care if I'm different. LOVE YOURSELF PEOPLE! Well now that I got that Rant out Lets get to some art!

Found this artist while searching through Facebook, and Well He like to ummm animate women. Yes there's going to be a lot of women in todays post! But Really what I want you guys to look at his how he used his shapes.  He uses many different Shapes to bring these girls to life. And I've become a fan of his work.



































Theres nothing wrong with being Different Jay 

No comments:

Post a Comment