Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Art #45

Today has been a good day! Started Preproduction on something that I'm calling Codename: Samurai. Well not much to talk about for today just I've had this damn headache that has postponed my writing for today but tomorrow it will be made up for sure.  That leaves me with what the topic can be for today. Concept art? Photography? I dont know, I dont know!

Lets see where tonight leaves us.

Blue?  Blue is one of my favorite colors. As a young boy I would become angry that someone else was found of my favorite color. Now my favorite color is Green and Black....I dont know why? People change as they become older so yea! Tonight theme is le Color Blue.





























































Think thats enough for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment