Monday, July 2, 2012

Art# 10 (part2)

My journey into color continues, as I fall deeper and deeper into the dark ways of my mind, I find that it isnt dark at all.  There is no dark, the walls are covered in nothing but colors.  They appeared to have an otherly world nature about them, as if dancing and trying to flirt and foundle its way into my heart.












As I escaped my mind i came to my heart where there was not a single sherd of color the only color that seem to linger was a bright Green pulse




Upon leaving my heart i found my souls they all stood frozen in time






The souls that remain dreamt of butterfly and the mind as one





THE JOURNEY BEGAN TO BECOME SOMETHING OF A QUEST OF FINDING ONES SELF


Reality and fansty becoming one


I CHOOSE REALITY OVER FANTASY

but myself wasnt found, i need to find a way back into the fantasy to find myself

to the black ans white of desire

No comments:

Post a Comment