Wednesday, April 3, 2013

What could I talk about today? Pixar,Disney?

Today has been one of those sleepy days.... I dont even have a topic for today :( I guess I can show you guys Marvel Phase 2 conept art and photos. Also Disney Pixar sequel to Finding Nemo has a release date. Bet you cant guess what the title is.....Well talk about that later.

But first let me say Marvel is coming again hitting hard too. Today they release some photos and concept art from their upcoming films Thor: The Dark World, Captain America: Winter Soldier, Guardians of the Galaxy, and Ant-Man.



Yes!!! Ant-Man will be an amazing movie! I'm sure of that now!!!! Here are some still from Edgar Wright's Test footage he did for Comic-Con last. I'm Liking it! What do you think?








Thor The Dark World comes out later this year and I have no doubt that it will be good. Plus with the guy behind Game of Thrones behind it....I have no worries. 




If you haven't heard...Well you heard it here. Yes Falcon is in Captain America: Winter Soldier.  Didn't know how they were gonna pull that off but it looks like they got something up their sleeve. 





Then Theres the Guardians of the Galaxy.


Is that Tony (Iron-Man) Stark helping the Guardians?! 

Rocket Raccoon!!!




Marvel.....With this concept art you sold me on Phase two....No hurry up and get it out i want my jaw to drop!



Oh!! I almost forgot Disney, Pixar today has release the date for when the sequel for 2003's Finding Nemo. The date is Nov 25, 2015 and It is titled Finding Dory.

I can't wait!!!! >_<!!!  
well thats April 2nd 2013 for ya! 


No comments:

Post a Comment