Friday, September 21, 2012

The Goal

My goal is to become a filmmaker, but there are so many branches to the filmmaking tree. I think I've found my heading and where I want to climb in this tree. My goal has always been to direct films and still it is, but recently I took a trip to California, to a place that is known as the happiest place on earth, Disneyland.  This trip made me realize what I really want to do.  I want to become a Screenwriter for Disney films.  I've always been a fan of Walt Disney and his Productions, but I've always wanted my own big company to make my films.  I come to realize that you cant do it alone and that you need people. So my goal is work my way through School and find away to Disney Studios and someday join them.  Their Classics have made us Laugh, Cry, Dance, and make us think about our own lives, and thats everything I hope to one day do with my films.

It all started with a mouse








Snow White

Disney's  Pixar's UP

 

 

 

My favorite character ever

No comments:

Post a Comment