Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Day 1 Project #1

This is Day 1 May 8 ,2013

                       Today, I'm starting a new project. Yes its sudden, but I feel really good.  Why? Well because someone that  I feel will be very important in my life just told me that they say something special in me.  I feel like I'm wasting the flame that's in me so starting today I'm starting to work on a new script/screenplay/story.

What I want it to be is something that will make you read/watch it twice in order to get the feel. For example, this past weekend I watched Life of Pi, and that was such a touching film that I had to watch it 3 times. (I recommend it to everyone)

But lately I've been thinking of writing something for winter. A love story that takes place in winter.  Winter because is a time where colors are grays, browns, light blues, and white.  Its cold, and the love will be warming.

I haven't thought of the characters yet, but someone once said I should write something of personal experience. So I could describe it better, and become emotionally attached because I've experienced it before.

Setting of the Story will of course be St. Louis.

More to come.



No comments:

Post a Comment